Wednesday 26 September 2007

Claire And Peter Bump Pink Parts.

As the newest little buzz around Hayden Panettiere is that she's opened up her heart and her vagina for co-star, Milo Ventimiglia:

Hayden and Milo get cozy, comfy and intimate at the Duran Duran concert staged at Disney Hall in downtown Los Angeles, an official after-party of the Emmy Awards. They seem quite in love as they touch and take pictures in the midst of the crowd, and towards the end of the sequence Hayden spots our tiny video camera recording it all across the crowded hall.Eh.

I mean, sure, they're dancing. And they take a picture together. And she rubs her newly legal tushy all up on his d...but I'm not sure any of this merits the captions of "secret love" or "lovers" that were so cleverly added to the video. I'm disappointed, to be sure. Not only was there none of the "intimacy" promised, but they certainly didn't appear to be "quite in love," and there was absolutely no sign of crumping. I saw Bring it On: All or Nothing, Hayden. I expect better of you. Namely, I expect you to bring it.

No comments: